Sunday, July 26, 2009

One rapper has been on my mind alot "Gucci Mane". Yes, Gucci Mane? A friend of mine let me borrow his "Gucci Mane" mix CD. When I was given the CD I said, "I ain't listen to this bull shit, its stupid. I hear what they play for him on the radio..."

And believe me it is STUPID! but I can't get enought of it, it makes me wonder what his album is really like. Hmmmm, should I buy it? No, I think I should have one of shit talker's burn it for me. And when I say STUPID, I mean just that STUPID. The flow is stupid, it sounds stupid but I can't stop listening to it. Its stupid, the metaphors that he use's makes me laugh and that's one of my favorite things to do: watch movies, listen to music, laugh and eat. I can't help but to be mad at myself for listening to something so stupid, it makes me wanna be rapper and if you know me. Rapping and singing is NOT my thang, but I'm still talkin' shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment