Thursday, July 23, 2009

I just threw up a little... in my mouth...

Is it because they have (some) money? Is it because they know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody? Is it because they've become so-called reality stars that people love to hate? Gimmicks and the need for attention and incredulous talent combined gets you this:





And this:





LMAO! "I'm so charged up they can't even unplug me/S.Pratt/I'm back/They don't hear me in the club this is ringtone rap"... Horrible. But at least he got it a little right - definitely ringtone rap. But then that leaves you to ponder, who actually wants Spencer Pratt rapping as their ringtone?! And Heidi as his video hoe had me dyin'! Ahahaha!

Watching these videos just took a little bit of life away from me. Y'all get an A for effort but seriously, get me outta here... No, SERIOUSLY.

Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment