Sunday, July 26, 2009

Chico Debarge - Addiction

Yay! One of my fellow authors finally was able to post something... LOL!

Ok, so where all my Chico Debarge fans at?! He's back =) I've been a fan of Chico's since his debut album - Long Time, No See. Now it's been a minute but I'm feelin' his latest album like the first time I heard "Any Other Night" off of the Hav Plenty Soundtrack (if ya don't know what song I'm talkin' about wake the F up and click here --> Any Other Night)

This album got the reminiscent soul from Long Time, No See and the power of panty removal like Any Other Night. It's perfect background music for the latest Seattle muggy nights causing sweat-induced, ice cube foreplay enticed fornication. Try it. Bring it back to them teenage years when playing music during penetration was sexy. If moving to the rhythm of Addiction doesn't give you multiple orgasms, I apologize... I must be the only one ;)

Purchase 'Addiction' on iTunes



Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment