Friday, July 24, 2009

Jake One ft Vitamin D, Note, Maneak B & Ish - Home

I'll be one of the first people to tell you, Seattle produces equal parts of the talented and the untalented. Hip Hop seemed to not really be Seattle's steez. Or perhaps I'm not looking hard enough. Or perhaps it can tend to be just a little too corny for me. Yeah... Um, don't get it twisted I'm not looking for Seattle artists to dabble into the mainstream or if you do, that's coo. Get it how you live. Let's just say that when it comes to popularity Seattle Hip Hop isn't part of the jock and cheerleader crowd, get what I'm saying? Ok. So a couple months back, upon daily browsing in the virtual world I come across this... And (what?!) I like it! Ahaha! Rep!



for more on Seattle Hip Hop --> Blogs is Watching

Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment