Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kanye West - Paranoid

*I dedicate this post to Jeannie*

Am I the only one that thinks it's kinda ironic and amusing that Kanye has Rihanna starring in his Paranoid video? Am I? Ahaha! Do you not see the irony? "All the time you be up in mine/Checkin' thru my cell phone, baby no/You wanna kill the vibe on another night/Here's another fight, oh here we go..." No? Especially right before Chris Brown's trial was to take place? I'm just sayin'...

Ok so the video concept is ill. Scary, dark and well... full of paranoia. And Rihanna looks absolutely sinister. Kudos to Kanye and Nabil (director: Nabil Elderkin) for doing a bangin' job on the video. Enjoy as I've enjoyed...



Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

1 comment:

  1. I like Ri Ri so much better when she keeps her mouth shut :)

    ReplyDelete