Thursday, July 23, 2009

Maxwell's BLACKsummers'night

I'ma go ahead and jump this blog off with a GOOD review...

Maxwell's BLACKsummers'night

Music that made my spout dribble. Now if you're a devout Maxwell fan, as I am, let me know how glad you are that he's back...

I know this CD was supposed to have dropped last year but thru this and that it didn't. When I started to hear that he was going on tour, my nipples got hard. When I found out that he would be in Seattle at the end of June (the same time I was in Cali) my nipples went soft. But although I would be missing his concert I couldn't wait for his latest CD to drop. I was on it like fleas on a dirty dog. And on midnight of July 7, 2009, I was gleefully on iTunes.

9 of some of the best tracks he has ever graced us with. I think I'm loving this CD as much as I loved Urban Hang Suite. And trust, I LOVED me some Urban Hang Suite. Maxwell has brought back his sensual funk that he knows he's good at. Reminding us of sticky sweet summers when we didn't give a damn what we did or who we were with. We just listened, enjoyed and sweat by the best of 'em. Everytime I play this CD, I get humid. Literally.

Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

Purchase Maxwell's BLACKsummers'night

No comments:

Post a Comment