Monday, July 27, 2009

Is Plies for real?

I want to know is this for real? I think somebody posted this as a joke just to make me and I Don't Give a Shit laugh. I'm starting to think, "Is this Plies older sister?" Plies had the pleasure to meet me in person a few years ago when I was at the "Dirty Awards" in Atlanta. I promise my 11yr. old son is taller than him. I think I'm short for a woman, well I know I'm the shortest woman in my family. Without further ado, turn your speakers up. Make sure you don't have to pee and get the sleep out of your eye. Here goes nothing.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I am F'n dyin' laughin' over here! Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha! "People like her, don't live past the age of 18..." Ignorance at it's finest! And AND to top it all off she's a stripper!? I've seen it all. That's it. I'm done. LMAO! Great post Talkin' Shit!

    ReplyDelete