Sunday, August 1, 2010

So T.I. never really wanted that new new and has finally settled for that old old & ugly ugly...

I'm just sayin'... You all know y'all thinkin' just like me, wondering why fine ass T.I. is with butt ugly Tiny. And well, not being able to talk to him and ask him as I don't know him personally, the only reasonable answer I can come up with is a hood ni99a is always gon' want a hood chick - no matter what he or she looks like. Anyway... yes, they got hitched twice over the weekend. And well, let's hope it stops at that and they don't have anymore kids 'cause you know the 2 kids they have together are ugly too. Lookin' just like Tiny's sideways face. Yeah I said it. And again, you all know y'all thinkin' just like me...

Yahoo blog - T.I. & Tiny wed...

Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment