Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mashin' just ain't for potatoes...

My endless musical expansion in Vegas hit me up today to listen to her boo's mash-up. At first I thought, "WTF is a mash-up?!" LoL! I clicked on the link and it took me to a site where you can take two YouTube videos and have them play simultaneously, adding your own VJ name to it too if you'd like. My next thought, "What a clever site..." Then my Vegas fam decides she wants to create a few mash-ups herself. This intrigued me. My first mash-up was of Lil Wayne ft Kanye - Lollipop Remix acapella VS Amanda Blank - Might Like You Better instrumental. I thought it was funny. Then my 2nd mash-up... I thought I did a good job with my 2nd one. And my cousin thought so too. Stating that it's infectious, played it throughout her work day and insisted that I post it on my Facebook. So I did and I thought I'd share it on my music blog as well. I don't think it's anything terribly spectacular but it's something I created with the help of other's music and YouTube of course. So enjoy and feel free to love it or hate it ('cause you know I don't give a shit ;P), as long as you're listening...

My 2nd mash'up: Luda, LL & Keith Murray - Fatty Girl acapella VS Spank Rock - Loose instrumental

And after posting the above I went back on the site and created another mash-up that I'm pretty pleased with... The Roots ft Chrisette Michele & Wale - Rising Up acapella VS N*E*R*D - Truth Or Dare instrumental.

I think I'm having too much fun with this website...

Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment