Monday, August 2, 2010

Unthinkable indeed...

In opposition of my previous post, we are now faced with a beautiful bride beside a grotesque groom... And once again y'all know you're thinking the same thing I am. How did a most admirable Alicia Keys ever hook up with a less-than-stellar, all-his-beats-sound-the-same, lame Swizz Beatz?! Well, in this instance my guess would be working together. If you haven't noticed the endless trend of actors marrying actresses and musicians marrying musicians - basically celebrity marries celebrity - you've probably been living under a rock... at the bottom of the sea.
Although I will give it to Swizz for solidifying the union and making Ms. Keys his wife and not just another baby mama. And this union doesn't gross me out as much as seeing T.I. & Tiny together but none-the-less, might as well hope that that lovely babe comes out lookin' more like Alicia Keys than Swizz Cheezy. I'm just sayin'...

People.com article - Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz marry...

Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment