Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Now party people in Seattle/It's time to cut a rug...

The other day, I felt a mere tinge of jealousy when my cousin in Vegas forwarded an email displaying that Big Boi is gracing Vegas with his presence next month. Today, I get a concert alert from Showbox. I can't even describe how unbelievably overwhelmed and fluttered I got when I saw: "BIG BOI 10/23, Showbox SoDo". I immediately wanted to shutterbugg. His CD is one that I've been constantly playing since it dropped, causing me to barely remember the last CD I was evidently enamored by. And feeling this way about his CD, I dare not miss the chance to see him live! This is gonna be a good one folks! So don't be lame and get triple OG status with me at Showbox SoDo on Oct. 23rd...

Buy your Big Boi tix starting Aug. 28 @ 10am!

Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment