Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kanye West | Power

A snippet of Kanye's latest video, Power, was unleashed today. And as Kanye has always been creative with his videos, I wonder if this could likely be his most creative one yet? 'Portrait of an artist as a rapper' - Kanye indicated that "It's not a video .. It's a moving Painting!!!" via Twitter and indeed that's what it looks like. Almost reminiscent of those moving paintings you can buy at those outlet mall kiosks or Asian gift stores... I'm just saying and I'm not saying it as a bad thing. But I can't help but think that Mr. West is pulling a 'Flashing Lights' on us and that's it! LoL! Even though all of that's it was potentially spectacular, sometimes we'd like to see the whole thing. But I guess that's promo for ya, keeping us fans on our toes...

Wall Street Journal blog with Kanye West's Power snippet...

Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment