Wednesday, March 16, 2011

RIP Nate Dogg...

Flooding my Twitter last night were a bunch of tweets about Nate Dogg's death. The internet couldn't keep up fast enough as nothing was available on Google quite yet. Then a retweet by Big Boi & Mayer Hawthorne via Daz Dillinger (likely a reliable source) stating a "RIP Nate Dogg" made true what everyone thought could be a rumor.
Nate Dogg at the young age of 41 was deceased. His death seemed inevitable having already suffered 2 strokes, 1 in 2007 and the other in 2008. He was said to have been in rehabilitation ever since.

You regulate on higher turf now and suffer no longer, Nate Dogg. Rest in peace...









Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

2 comments:

  1. it's crazy how I saw peeps' status' saying "RIP Nate Dogg", and didn't believe it at first... but then googled it and read about his strokes... so sad!! funny thing is, while I was driving this morn, I started singing REGULATE!! LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Val - LoL! What a coinky-dink...
    And I know, he was so young. But we know a lot about how debilitating strokes can be =(

    ReplyDelete