Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Break out your skinny jeans and your blunts...

...Seattle.
Mr. Rager is headed our way once again.
Not missing this for anything. Especially since I missed him the last time he was in Seattle (wanna come during the holiday season and all, with my broke-ass...).
I am utterly exuberated by the month of June this year. In concert. I get to see Janelle Monae & Mayer Hawthorne, again, and I get to (finally) see Kid Cudi.
Within the circular that is my concert world, I think the minuscule gap that cohabitates with the rest of my fave artists that I've already seen all-the-way live is getting smaller. Perhaps even just about sealed.
Come June 17th... My mojo is about to get slightly doper.


Buy tickets here...


Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

2 comments:

  1. I knew u were gonna write about it! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know! Ahaha!

    ReplyDelete