Friday, March 4, 2011

Marsha Ambrosius - Late Nights And Early Mornings

The songstress half of Floetry - at first I didn't even recognize her on her album cover! Marsha Ambrosius is lookin' kinda hot. And she definitely didn't leave the heat with just her new look... Although the song selection hasn't veered much from some of the more popular Floetry songs, most still engulfed in the desire and passion of love, I can't even be mad at her solo debut. Listening to her album had me nostalgic, remembering the times when I cared a little less about life and dove into the deep end of passion. At some instances it even made me wanna creep under my sheets, both by myself and with someone. I replayed almost every deep memory I've had, with every memorable lover I've been entangled with. This album encouraged me to think pleasantly, speak warmly and do passionately. Cheers Ms. Ambrosius. Cheers.



Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment