Friday, March 11, 2011

Lupe Fiasco - Lasers

Oh how I waited and waited in anticipation for this album. Twitter was no kinda good to me, following Lupe Fiasco, and all the talk of Lasers - by him and fans alike. I told myself that I wasn't gonna download it before it's official release date, since y'all know as much as I that sometimes leaked tracks don't sound as good as the original. So finally came March 8th and I happily made my purchase...
Undoubtedly a lovely piece of work. Lupe has seemingly become one of those artists that only get better as their musical life progresses. With a signature Lupe sound, I do believe his creativity has garnered a level up. Some tracks, melancholy and others brighter, I enjoyed just about every song on this album. And after one listen, I already had my favorites.
A long way from Kick Push, Lupe can't leave us losers just yet. Here for him as much as he's stuck around to stay here for us. Even if it might've been by contract. Either way, we'll always love Lupe.



Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment