Monday, August 17, 2009

Sean Paul - Imperial Blaze

Ok, so my fave Sean-a Paul album was Dutty Rock. Released in the midst of my bestie's and my younger sister's 21st year = constant clubbin' nights = Seattle's semi-popular reggae dance sub-era = Sean Paul in rotation. Not to mention that Sean Paul is quite a looker... more so than his reggae predecessors anyway. I then expected 'Trinity' to bring the same feeling I got from Dutty Rock. Sorta did but no go. It's been some time since Mr. Paul has released anything and am sorta glad he's back... Will 'Imperial Blaze' give me that Dutty Rock haze? Probably not. But I'ma enjoy it, most likely download it, listen to it a few times before I send it to my burnt CDs graveyard. A Dutty-a.

Listen to Sean Paul's Imperial Blaze
Available for purchase 8/18/09

Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment