Monday, August 10, 2009

"I changed my mind/I don't love you no more..."

Dear Keyshia,

Wassup girl?! Just wanted to drop you a line real quick. Wondering where you went? Where you at? I'm worried about you... You don't sound the same and you're not singing the same. Are you still writing your own shit? I heard your record label had you create your latest album (which SUCKS btw) in order to attract different fans. But did you ever hold up and think that you may lose your old ones? Like me? Girl... Your first album was the hit! Your second album too. This third album of yours - Man! Who you with? Are you really all sunshines and happy in love like that? I thought after Jeezy broke your heart that you'd be coming with some ill shit! And I guess some of that reflects off of your 'Just Like Me' album but I was checking for some tunes like if your first album and second album had a baby type shit! Bring it back girl! Go back home to Oakland, let loose, have fun... and find you the grimiest nicca and have your way. Then let him have his way. So you can be well on your way. Write about it. Then sing about it. Your original fanbase is waiting...

Sincerely,

VB

*

VH1 Unplugged:
Love, I Thought you Had My Back

I Should Have Cheated

Let It Go

Got To Get My Heart Back

And always a fave (especially since my future ex-lover & baby daddy is in the video)
Love


One of the best songs from her first album


And one of the best songs from her second album



Miss ya Keysh...

Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment