Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dutty Devioso wants to be my YouTube friend...

So I open my yahoo mail the other day and I had an email from YouTube informing me that a certain Dutty Devioso would like to be my friend. Ok... so I log-in to YouTube and see who this is. I could not contain my laughter! I mean, for real? Is he for real?! Ahahaha! More power to him for pursuing his "dream" but come on, dude is terrible! I'd sooner be kidnapped, stuck in a room w/Gucci Mane & Flavor Flave... be forced to give 'em both becky while wearing cowboy boots and a doo rag... and listen to nothing but Nick Cannon songs BEFORE I sit and listen to this shit ever again! He needs to go back to slanging dope or runnin' hoes or something. I keep waiting for someone to pop out and say "Sike!" LoL!
Keep it in the bio buddy... Better yet keep it to yourself. ALL of it. To yourself. Please.





Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment