Thursday, July 1, 2010

Well if ya/Lookin' for me I'm probably in Metropolis...

Oh whaaat?! Did B.o.B. & Lupe just outshine Ms. Monae in this wondamix?! My opinion humbly thinks so!
B.o.B. - "But I'm a different planet so excuse my astrology - Balanced and symmetrical I guess I'm just geometry..."
Lupe - "Greetings, welcome to the meeting of the minds/That be thinking all the time 'bout defeating all the blind - Shouting, down at Babylonian accounting/Medieval mathematics keep us average in amounting..."
Although I say outshine loosely and in a good way as they're definitely not overshadowing Ms. Monae, so don't twist it. Ms. Monae is clearly still shinin'... ;)

This video just made my day.



Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment