Thursday, July 8, 2010

Big Boi | Sir Lucious Left Foot... The Son of Chico Dusty

I don't know what you know but what I know is something like Sir Lucious Left Foot hittin' us with his greatness as the offspring of Chico Dusty. Big Boi's rapturing funk is spilled throughout the entire album. As a matter of fact, it's so funky Big Boi put his left AND right foot in it ;)
I'm sure all my fellow Outkast fans have already copped this one and even though it may never be the same without his signature sidekick, Big Boi isn't disappointing us one bit as we're clearly not suffering while we get our FatSax-fix sans Andre 3000. So kick back in y'alls cameros, cutlesses, camries & caddies and enjoy this one folks. BOI STOP!


Purchase Sir Lucious Left Foot... The Son of Chico Dusty on iTunes




Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment