Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kid Cudi ft Chip Tha Ripper | All Talk

Much gratitude to my always available & complimentive fellow music source in Vegas. (Waddup Jeannie!!! LoL!). She emailed me with the lyrics to this chorus and since we were (once again) discussing our Drake Hate, I ignorantly assumed that she was quoting a Drake song. So I immediately felt discombobulated when she told me it was Cudi. And even more hung-up that I hadn't already heard this song. I guess I've been trying to sleep regularly ;) But you gotta love the Santigold-type beats rushing in right after the chorus... This shit right here ni99a! Ahaha! Although talking about foos name-droppin' and actin' like they know wassup, or simply talkin' sh*t 'cause they hatin' on another's success is a constant rhyming trend in the Hip Hop world - I ain't mad at this song at all. Shiiiiit - Cudi could even be talking about me! LoL! Read my Cudi posts... I be talkin' like I know his ass personally! Like I be outside the club, jumpin' above the crowd with my arms raised talkin' bout, "Waddup Cudi! It's me! It's me..." And then when he doesn't respond, "*smack* Man... Fuck that ni99a. He ain't shit..." Ahaha!
All taaaaaaaaaalk.
Fuck it! And shut-up and listen ;)



Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment