Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kelis | Acapella

An underrated artist that barely gets the props she deserves - I've been a fan of Kelis since her madness on Caught Out There. An artist who's work only goes publicly noticed when she makes some kinda commercial-catered song/video. Something like Bossy or Milkshake - The kinda songs where the lyrics are a tad dense yet they get so much play they quickly become played out. Admittingly, I was bossy for about a week and my milk shook for about 3 days. The part of Kelis that pleases me the most is thru her delicate and more well-versed pieces. Songs that have a bit more substance and that she sings with a bit more feeling. Something like Flashback, Living Proof and Trilogy... Much to my suffice - Acapella sweetened me beyond the mainstream effect. Keep on Kelis ;)



Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment