Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kid Cudi | Man On The Moon - The End Of Day

Released today. Get yours --> Cudi via iTunes

Some folk are feeling the need to get used to this album... Not I. Ok, so it's his first official album release and the only thing we have to compare it to is his mixtape 'A Kid Named Cudi'. Perhaps folk was expecting the same thing or rather yet, the same songs?! I mean, I do think some songs shoulda been included. Such as: Embrace The Martian, Daps And Pounds and Dat New New - but I also expected some new - new new - shit. Perhaps not so "boo hoo"... but then that wouldn't make him the alien that he is now would it? Keep playin' it, you'll grow to love it. I promise ;)

Title track that's only available as a bonus track (along w/TGIF & Is There Any Love)


Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment