Monday, September 14, 2009

Control Alt Delete --> Task: Ft Drake - Digital Girl Remix | Status: running --> End Task

Can someone please explain the annoying and current 'Drake' hype?! I don't get it... I like this song though - The original! And well, I like the remix too, sans Drake on it. Could definitely lack the Drake-affect - it's not needed! Rather of had Kanye doing 2 verses than adding a bout of wackness up front. I wish I didn't see this video this morning on MTV2, now all I'm picturing in my head is Drake via DeGrassi in his wheelchair... Come on Jamie, next time step outside the box. Nonetheless, great song though, with my minor recommendation to skip to 1 minute into the video... Enjoy =)



Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment