Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Blueprint 3

S.Carter - might I give you a word of advice... The only time you should (attempt. again.) to retire is when you (literally) look like you should be retiring. Ok pumpkin? You know you're heat and your fans will miss you way too much.

The Blueprint 3 is, indeed, one of HOV's greater albums. Not like, untouched Reasonable Doubt, but well along side the likes of some of his other previous albums, such as: In My Lifetime, Vol. 1, The Black Album and American Gangster. I will enjoy The Blueprint 3, however. I will bump it in my bumped up ride, on a crisp Seattle morning, rhyming along with Jay as if no one can see me.

Thank you, again, for blessing us with your admirable lyricism and opulent beats. Mr. Carter.





Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment