Friday, May 21, 2010

Reflection Eternal | Revolutions Per Minute

Aw Reflection Eternal... I've missed you guys. If you don't know - this duo is comprised of the marvelous lyricist, Talib Kweli, and the distinct beat-maker, Hi-Tek. First adorned by their moving and poetic album, Train Of Thought, in 2000 - I knew they'd be in my playlist forever. Revolutions Per Minute delivers the goodness that is Reflection Eternal. Currently heating up my car's CD player, I shall willingly rotate it out as to not get indisposed by the rapid stream of: City Playgrounds... Strangers (Paranoid)... Midnight Hour... and Ballad of the Black Gold - just to name a few of my preferred tracks. If you are an equal fan of this magnificent duo then I'm sure you're already bobbin' your head to this musical delight. If not, get it together 'cause you're missin' it by the minute...



Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment