Friday, October 9, 2009

I. Can't. LeaveYouAloooooone. You got me feenin'

Lookin' thru some pics on my friends FB page I come across some footage that he had taken of some of his CDs. Feelin' obviously nostalgic, one of the pics contained the CDs of Jodeci and K-Ci & JoJo. Oh boy does that bring back all kinds of memories! Although I shall spare you the filthy details of my mid to late 90's escapades I shall, however, follow up this thought with a few of my faves from this R&B super group... Enjoy.


Jodeci



















K-Ci & JoJo

Last Night's Letter

Now And Forever

Love Ballad

and I know you remember this...


Even though the original belongs to Bobby Womack for the 90's kid this song was K-Ci's ;)
and P.S. When I was in high school I swore up and down that I was gonna marry Mr. Dalvin. Just sayin'. LoL!


Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment