Friday, July 8, 2011

Night Falls Tour

So last Tuesday I got an email/concert update from Showbox - I always skim these emails just to see who may be coming to perform in my city. Under the "Just Announced" section, I'm scrolling... Evaline? No... Cut Chemist? No... Young Jeezy?! Um, maybe... If it was 2005! Chromeo... Chromeo?! With Mayer Hawthorne & The County?! What?! WHAT?! I dang near jizzed in my panties. Not only is Chromeo one of my favorite duos but on tour with the Mayer?! It was like someone just told me I won the lottery in all 50 states! Oh the little things that (good) music does to me...
I quickly asked my usual concert buddies if they'd like to attend this phenomenal concert with me. My sister said no. Boo. But my bestie said YES! Hells yes! I think she may be just as, if not more, excited than I am because she went for the pre-sale. I didn't take that option because of the added fees that they get you with when buying tickets online and especially thru Ticketmaster. So I will be driving my happy ass down to the Showbox SoDo sometime next week to purchase my ticket at their box office - with their awesomely minimal $2 fee - my ticket shall remain under $30. Deals fo' reals! Especially to be most entertained by the magnificence which will exude from this particular tour. On October 10, 2011... Chromayer's about to rock my mu'fuckin' world!

More info and to buy tickets for the Night Falls Tour



(Mayer's take on Chromeo's Don't Turn The Lights On. Superb.)


Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment