Tuesday, February 22, 2011

GHOST!

Days before I was recommended to watch The Radiant Child (a documentary about artist Jean-Michel Basquiat), I saw a post of Kid Cudi's video GHOST! Familiar with Basquiat, it never dawned on me how much Cudi and Basquiat look alike and after watching The Radiant Child, how much their personalities may have similarities as well. It kinda gave me shivers at how eerie it was.

So if you have time, do check out the documentary, The Radiant Child, or even the movie, Downtown 81. And in the meantime, check out this unofficial video for Cudi's GHOST! featuring Basquiat...



Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

1 comment:

  1. Funny how we're able to see the similarities between the two, cuzzo! LOL!

    ReplyDelete