Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Electrik Red | So Good

I am saddened that my love of music didn't grant me the quick discovery of this superb group. And I sit, flooded in shame, to admit that after receiving a text from my younger sister, Valerie, asking me if I've heard Electrik Red, I calmly replied that I hadn't and will shortly check them out on YouTube. And it was just 5 minutes ago, check them out I did. And I believe it may be quite possible that I've found a new group that I can wholeheartedly and with surrendering openness, devote my ears to.

Electrik Red... you have jolted me.



Listen well
Be swell
And remember half the time I really 'Don't Give a Shit'

XO

1 comment:

  1. yeah, Yeah, YEAH!! they're awesome and fit into our obsession of this "type" of music right now!! YES!!

    ReplyDelete